Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My wedding on Feb 1





Love is a symbol of eternity.
It wipes out all sense of time, destroying all memory of a beginning and all fear of an end.There is no more lovely, friendly and charming relationship, communion or company than a good marriage...and
When I met Soundari, I knew I got the righ...wait...wait...we are getting married! period!

Let lack of information or miscommunication shall not be the reason for not attending! and...I don't entertain other reasons too...btw.
Puleese attend the wedding and be part of the celebration.
Forgive me folks if I did not come and invite you in person. Puleese consider this as my personal invitation and it will be a great you are able to make it to the reception on 31st or wedding on 1st or both.

To all those whom I din call/mail and update the happenings :
Its been a busy month of Jan - I had my house shifted from native and I am (sort of) settled (settling?) down in Choolaimedu,Chennai with my parents. Last week had been soopar busy - I ishtarted my wedding purchases only then. lasht minit as ushual! Everything done, except for a hairdo and a shave( to get ready for ishtanding and ismiling hopelessing in front of the camera)

wokay, now coming to the point,

the wedding is in Murthy Mahal, Arcot Road. If you know the Vadalplani signal then its pretty easy ( if you dont know, pls know it and read further).
Jesht go further down towards Porur on the Arcot Road, you will find the Murthy Mahal on your RHS ( right hand side) opposite to the new Mega Mart and just besides Alwarthirunagar bus stop.

All bachelors and ex-bachelors looking at celebrating the day with soma bhanam , let me know ( i gottu arrange things separately for separate groups u knoww)

Otherwise, catch you on Jan 31st night during the reception or 1st Feb. (morning 9 -10:30 is the wedding)


1 comment:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....